Thursday, 3 March 2016
Journal Entry #7
In this unit I didn't find anything that surprising one thing that might have been surprising is that small towns can have fast internet. Some things that was hard to do was finding reasons for for and against topics, I struggled to find the last reason for each topic. Yes I do think that everyone deserves fast internet speeds because why wouldn't people deserve it. Sometimes I do feel concerned about my privacy especially on Facebook when other peoples accounts get hacked, you can prevent it by changing some of your privacy settings and also don't share your passwords to anyone. No I don't worry about what I post when I was younger because I din't post anything hat could come back and get me in trouble. The biggest issue when it comes to young people and digital access and privacy is that we as young people don't really think about what we do on the internet also we overlook privacy and think that nothing will happen to our accounts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment