Thursday, 17 March 2016
Journal Entry#8
What I found surprising about thus unit was that there is a lot of rules about copy-right. I mean its could that there is but most of them are just common sense, like just don;t steal and take credit for someone else work. To me this unit is straight forward but the only thing that I found confusing was actually the rules of copy right, even though I said they are mostly common sense some are worded differently and to is kind of confusing. I think that the Copyright manual is good to have for students. The website Need Help Now is a very good site for people to go to if they are being bullied. The biggest issue with copyright and young people is that we simply just to really thing that anything will happen to us. The biggest issue when it comes to cyber bullying and privacy is that young people are mean now days and just think that what they do to people is OK and nothing will happen to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment