Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Assignment #1 One Mississippi/Assignment #2 The Pledge


  One Mississippi  


  When looking at the distances with meter sticks it was surprising because in one second you can go a pretty good distances in one second. Also this makes you realize that anything can happen in one second. This commercial is very effective because it shows again the anything can happen in a second this commercial almost gives a real life example of how quick something can change with one second of  you attention gone. One invention that is lots of people already use is Bluetooth which nearly everyone knows about. If I'm in a vehicle and the driver is speeding and is distracted then for sure I'm going to say something because they have my life in danger when they do something like that.  



The Pledge



  • I pledge to not tell something important to somebody that should be done face to face through technology.
  • I will not play video games for more then 2 hours daily.
  • I pledge that I will not use technology for harm.
  • I will not say anything to someone that I wouldn't say in person.
  • I promise to respect all people on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment