Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Journal Entry #6 Digital Business





         With digital business I don't find anything surprising one thing maybe is that Google has a thing called Google Wallet which I didn't know about and find surprising. What was hard to locate in this unit was some of the information we had to find in PayPal and Google Wallet and comparing the two. For me personally I have not physically purchased something online but mother has for me and shops for gifts and things on there to and I have lot's of family and friends who have shopped online. Also I have never sold anything online.When buying online sometimes prices seem too good to be true so be careful of large shopping cost designed by the seller to get the real price through trickery.  When buying using Kijiji  and other online service make sure buying is done in a public place and never send money via mail or other ways to the seller. are the two I feel are most important. With young people issue they have when it comes to digital business is that they buy almost anything and sometimes waste money which is usually not theirs, it could be there parents money or friends etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment