When it comes to digital communication what I found surprising is that how quickly things have developed over time and how easily people can do things like send a message across the world. What I learned from the video I watched was that when you write something is a kind of format some people may not be able to read our email because they may nit have that format such as Microsoft Word. One other thing that I learned is that if you don't put something in the subject title people might not open your email because they might think its spam. Blind Carbon copy is when you can send a email to many people but the other people don't know who else you sent the email to. The most important thing that I reviewed that young people should know is how they are talking to and to make sure they don't give out too much personal information.
No comments:
Post a Comment