Friday, 19 February 2016

Assignment #2 Do What I Say/ Assignment #3 Online Discussion Boards

Do What I Say - Assignment #2
  1. FIVE  reasons/facts that will make you choose the right way of doing things in digital society, I don't want to go to jail, people l work hard to make movies, people also work hard to make music, people  who post mean stuff on the internet are not happy and I want to be happy, people work hard on making games on the internet so why cheat on  the games.



     Assignment #3

     Online Discussion Boards


  1.      Some of the guidelines are similar in real life such as saying please and thank you also don't repeat something that someone had already said earlier whether it was in comments or face to face. Another one is respect other peoples opinions and acknowledge that other people are entitled  to their own pinon this guideline can refer to real life as well as online. 
  2. Some guidelines that I think are most important are to say "please" and "thank you", also to know that people are entitled to their own opinion, another one is to be forgiving don't badger someone of they make a mistake, and the final one that I think is most important is to don't bad mouth people and call them names its's just not right.
  3. No I don;t think that I have made comments in online discussions, but if I did it would have bean something short like commenting on someones photo but it was always positive.  
  4. No I don't think that I would enjoy a course that discuss issues online because I think that it would be very boring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment