When doing digital rights and responsibilities what I found most surprising was people do really mean things online and therefore there has to be laws put in place to prevent things from happening. I think that people should smarten up and just be nice for a change online and not hurt anybody online.
In my opinion I think that people are not responsible online if they were then those laws wouldn't have to be in place. Also another reason why I think that people are not responsible online is because there is so much bullying going on online so that's why I think that people are not responsible online.
One commandment that out of the ten that is most important is to be polite online because if people do that then there will be no more problems with the internet. The biggest problem with digital rights and responsibilities is that people think that the laws don't apply to them and that no one can catch them doing something bad like cyber bulling so they think they can get away with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment