Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Assignment #1 Shopping Carts/Assignment#2 PayPal

   

Shopping Carts


          Two reasons why people shop in stores is because that may not believe in shopping online, another reason might be because if they are shopping for clothes for example they probably want to try on the clothes before they buy it.

          Two reasons why people might shop online is because they may find it easier to shop online rather than in actual stores, another reason might be because the store they are shopping on online might be a great distance away from them.


          If I had the choice between shopping online and in actual stores I would rather do it in person because you actually know what you are getting and know the quality where as online you really don't know for sure.


          I think that in later years such as 2050 people would find a balance because some people might not like shopping online and some may not like shopping in person. Yes I do think that Canada Post made the right decision to focus more on digital shopping than on sending letters because no one really send letters anymore on less its just bills . To be honest returning a product in store can be very difficult at time and it seems that returning something through the internet would be quite a bit easier.


PayPal

         
           PayPal is a online shopping website where you can go to other websites to shop, PayPal is almost like the center of online shopping, you have to go through them in order to shop. When you use PayPal they don't share your financial details with other sellers they protect your details and you are eligible for purchase protection for a purchase up to $20 000. PayPal makes there money by charging fees for selling things so stores like Roots for example they have to pay, PayPal in order for PayPal to advertise and sell there products. PayPal protects you when your item that you purchased doesn't arrive to you by paying the full price of your purchase. If I started a business I would for sure allow purchase by PayPal because I trust it and it would be a good thing to use. Google wallet is different from PayPal because Google wallet let's you send money to other people. I would prefer to use PayPal because for me it is more known it seems and that you know lots of people trust it, another reason why I prefer PayPal is because if you use Google wallet it seems that people could hack into your account easy and send money to them and PayPal doesn't do that .




No comments:

Post a Comment