Friday, 19 February 2016
Journal Entry #4 Netiquette
What I find most surprising about netiquette is the things that companies can do to you because you agreed to the terms and conditions, one example is that you can't sue the company when your made at them if the company has a clause of arbitration. Also what I think is surprising is the amount of guidelines for online discussion boards, I mean its a good thing but there is a lot. No I don't thing that people are too concerned about the terms and conditions that come with websites because people just don't want to read them, but they should be concerned because there is lots of important stuff in the terms and conditions. I would rate my online behavior as a 7/10 I mean I have never said anything mean on the internet but i'm not a angel. One thing that I could work on is repeating someone in the comments. I think the biggest issue with young people when it comes to Netiquette is that young people are just mean ion comment sections and also they don't read the terms and conditions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment